Service doesn't start RRS feed

• Question

• I am an italian user. I have donloaded and installed Live Mesh on my 2 notebooks, but the service doesn't start. In my tray bar appears the notify that "Failed to start live mesh". What can i do?TX 
    Sunday, January 4, 2009 9:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

We currently have a bug (that should be resolved very soon) with Italian language installations of Live Mesh that may be causing the issue you're seeing (please note, however, that there are actually a number of different issues that all manifest as failures to start).  One possible workaround until we are able to fix the Italian language bug would be to set your computer's country/region settings to EN-US.  Please let me know if that does, or does not, resolve the issue for you.  If it does not, please feel free to file a bug through Connect (instructions are in an Announcement at the top of the forums).

Thanks,

Ben.
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 12:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We currently have a bug (that should be resolved very soon) with Italian language installations of Live Mesh that may be causing the issue you're seeing (please note, however, that there are actually a number of different issues that all manifest as failures to start).  One possible workaround until we are able to fix the Italian language bug would be to set your computer's country/region settings to EN-US.  Please let me know if that does, or does not, resolve the issue for you.  If it does not, please feel free to file a bug through Connect (instructions are in an Announcement at the top of the forums).

Thanks,

Ben.
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 12:16 AM
  • HI Ben

Live Mesh works magnificent if i set my regional setting in US. I am using Live Mesh with this setting now but i am asking you if u can provide to resolve this bug soon.
    Thank you
    Gianmarco from Firenze.
    Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:17 AM
  • Gianma said:

HI Ben

Live Mesh works magnificent if i set my regional setting in US. I am using Live Mesh with this setting now but i am asking you if u can provide to resolve this bug soon.
    Thank you
    Gianmarco from Firenze.

Hi Gianmarco,

I'm glad that you were able to get Live Mesh to work.  Rest assured that we are working to resolve this bug as quickly as possible, though!

Thanks for helping us test Live Mesh,

Ben.
    Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:05 PM