WHS 2011 System disk RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, I have a REVOCENTER Media server running WHS 2011 worked great for several years...Now the dashboard will not start on either the client or host. I was going to just do a restore and load the OS and start from scratch but I can not find the restore disk that came with it . does anyone have one to burn and know where I can get one? Please let me know. willing to pay for your trouble.
    Friday, December 27, 2019 6:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please open CMD with admin and type “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files. Besides, you can try to start the Dashboard in safe mode and confirm that if it is 3rd party add-ins relate problem. 

Also, we can check Event Viewer and try to find relate event and it may provide more helpful information for further identification. 

As WHS 2011 has been ended of its lifecycle, Microsoft official website do not provide the media files. It was available on MSDN Subscription, however, it is no longer accessible. You may need to contact the system/media provider/vendor, or 3rd party provider and confirm with them if they can provide you the media. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 30, 2019 7:57 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 1:40 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, January 6, 2020 9:27 AM