none
Post submitted, appears accepted, but doesn't show (in unthreaded view)

Answers

All replies

• Rob, I think its a known issue with no ETA.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/85683cb2-19c6-468a-b897-939ae8692454/threads-dont-show-all-replies?forum=reportabug

Was the autoUpdates from back in the day when the page would reload automatically?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:18 PM
  •  Was the autoUpdates from back in the day when the page would reload automatically?

It's for periodic Message list updating.  Risking my Signature I entered the Settings and found it is still there as an option!  Who knew?  I wonder how long it has been there?  I'm not going to touch anything there though as long as there is any chance of having to re-enter the "HTML" for my Signature.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:44 AM
  • I generally just use the thread RSS view when the replies don't appear, as it's quicker. I've also found that posting always brings the thread back into sync (for a while, at least).

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:48 AM
  •  It's for periodic Message list updating. 

Mine is still checked but I think has no effect. 

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:20 AM
  • I generally just use the thread RSS view when the replies don't appear, as it's quicker.

Fantastic.  Thanks for the tip.  Now I can see both the post which was marked "Selfpost" and the one that I tried to point to this thread with (which last night outputAs=XML could not see at all).  Does this help just me see those or is the thread back to normal now? 

outputAs=XML is still showing that I have two "Selfpost".  WTH are "Selfpost"?  I imagine that could be at the root of this problem.  Oh.  It's probably just an optimizer.  I guess it makes sense.

Thanks again.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:14 PM
  • I think the more people will send this problem to fissues, the more chances we get to have it fixed. I sent another email yesterday (in the conversation thread I had about that problem), but haven't gotten any reply. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:15 PM
  • I think the more people will send this problem to fissues, the more chances we get to have it fixed.

Thanks for the idea.  It's not clear if the Contact Us link at the bottom would be sufficient to get there.  Site Feedback inexplicably went to MSDN Feedback so that's obviously wrong.  Contact Us / Report a bug looks like it is just going to the TechNet equivalent.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:47 PM
  • Thanks for the idea.  It's not clear if the Contact Us link at the bottom would be sufficient to get there.  Site Feedback inexplicably went to MSDN Feedback so that's obviously wrong.  Contact Us / Report a bug looks like it is just going to the TechNet equivalent.

You can email them directly at fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:49 PM
  • test
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:58 PM