Hey guys, wish me luck. I need your feedback. RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am Aryan, I am working on a project (alone). I need to get some feed back to improve my project.

I am designing a website which deals with human-resource and i want to name it as H2O.jobs.

Its like employers will come and give me (or my team) the contract of hiring the professionals and newbie enggs, from affiliated unis. The employee management or humam resouce management will be done by my firm.

if you want to know more about my project or want to help me up, please contact me on paritrupta@gmail.com and please leave a reply in this post too.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:31 PM

Answers

•  

Hey Aryan,

Assuming this is not a simply academic projects qand you are planning to pursue it as bussiness as i tried to observe it from your post.As i can make it you are talking about your firm to be an HR company taking up employee recruitment processes outsourced by othe companies.

But dont you think there are already an array of firms offering such solutions.Also how do you intend to it all by yourself.

Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hey its a great idea, i want to join you up in this project, i will contact you.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:20 AM
  • Very nice idea dude
    Monday, September 24, 2007 3:35 PM
  •  

Hey Aryan,

Assuming this is not a simply academic projects qand you are planning to pursue it as bussiness as i tried to observe it from your post.As i can make it you are talking about your firm to be an HR company taking up employee recruitment processes outsourced by othe companies.

But dont you think there are already an array of firms offering such solutions.Also how do you intend to it all by yourself.

Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:46 AM
  • Thanx for your feedback SHOBHIT,

actually you are true...there are so many firms which are on to this business but don't compare my idea with naukri.com or monster.com its far more different...

my company is gonna provide all sort of HR facilities like recruitment, track records of employees, rating the employees, setting up the infra-for HR. It will work as a HR dept but will be on contract basis.

Its always not that you have to think different to do better... It's like doing things differently !

Saturday, September 29, 2007 1:49 PM