Microsoft Access 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I am working with a large document with several columns(inputting titles on the top row) and several rows in Access. Each row has a different item with corresponding info. I have been working in the main table view inputting all the info. To insert the drop downs I have used the Form layout view using the design tab and combo box wizard.

My issue is the drop down applies to the entire column. Is there a way to apply different drop down lists to different rows?  An example from my document is I have two columns Titled "First Name" and "Last Name"I want to be able to apply a different drop down for each row. Each row has a unique set of info for certain columns. Any help will be much appreciated.

• Moved by Just Karl Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:55 PM Looking for the correct forum
    • Changed type Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:58 PM question
    Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:08 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Microsoft Access forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:55 PM
  • or also try over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/Lync/en-US/home?forum=accessdev

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:43 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Microsoft Access forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:55 PM
  • or also try over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/Lync/en-US/home?forum=accessdev

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:59 PM