jose RRS feed

• Question

• haw im reinstall windows vista home premiun?
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:11 PM

Answers

• "jose a camargo" wrote in message news:f0d8acc2-c389-4af0-8b13-c94e6cb563ff...
    haw im reinstall windows vista home premiun?

Ask in the Windows Answers Vista Install forum – here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:08 PM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:16 PM
  • Your question is more appropriate for the Windows Answers Forum at the following web address

http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/forum/windows_install

Anyway, the exact procedure varies according to the fact that you are using the original Windows Vista installation DVD or the PC restore discs provided by the computer's manufacturer: in the first case, you must insert the Windows Vista installation DVD and boot the system; delete the existing partition(s) and create the new one(s) and go on with the installation following the on screen instructions.
    If you use the PC restore discs, follow the documentation provided by your PC's manufacturer.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    • Proposed as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:09 PM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 10:39 PM

All replies

• "jose a camargo" wrote in message news:f0d8acc2-c389-4af0-8b13-c94e6cb563ff...
    haw im reinstall windows vista home premiun?

Ask in the Windows Answers Vista Install forum – here....

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:08 PM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:16 PM
  • Your question is more appropriate for the Windows Answers Forum at the following web address

http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/forum/windows_install

Anyway, the exact procedure varies according to the fact that you are using the original Windows Vista installation DVD or the PC restore discs provided by the computer's manufacturer: in the first case, you must insert the Windows Vista installation DVD and boot the system; delete the existing partition(s) and create the new one(s) and go on with the installation following the on screen instructions.
    If you use the PC restore discs, follow the documentation provided by your PC's manufacturer.

Bye.

• Proposed as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:09 PM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 10:39 PM
  • Just to clear up any confusion, Noel has provide the URL to the English Answers Windows Install Forum and Luigi has provide the url to the (i believe) Italian Answers Windows Install Forum.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:12 PM
  • Just to clear up any confusion, Noel has provide the URL to the English Answers Windows Install Forum and Luigi has provide the url to the (i believe) Italian Answers Windows Install Forum.

Thank you,

Darin MS

Sorry: I forgot to edit the URL and provide the right English web address (I'm Italian and the browser automatically redirects me to the Italian page)! :-(

Bye.

Thursday, October 6, 2011 10:18 AM
  • "Luigi Bruno" wrote in message news:34648d2f-6276-470b-81d2-f14b59a56aab...

Sorry: I forgot to edit the URL and provide the right English web address (I'm Italian and the browser automatically redirects me to the Italian page)! :-(

Bye.

Easily done  :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:08 AM