refused for validation and no aero anymore RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday 24 august,  at 22.00 hours after closing my computer...This morning I was surprised to see that after a start in the right corner of my screen was the message that this windows is not legitimate.

Why.....ridicilous.

I went to my system to see what was wrong...and I tried to reactivate...my windows...which went ok...5 times on a row (you never know) all accepted but with the message...still not legitimate.

I tried several trics and options...without any results from the help menu and the internet

Than I used the command "slui.exe 4" to try it in this way...so reactivate...for the 6th time. Went ok...but no legitimate version

Not one clue...but prominent on my screen stays...this horrible message...feeling as if I am a criminal.

Please....can somewhone help me out....................or give me some advise...please....???.I use vista home premium, 2 weeks ago re-installed all with new activation....6 times this week validation for downloads without problems and now this strange message

greetings............Dimov000

No changes to hardware or software...normal system with 680sli and 4gb memory, office and internet....no more...office is legal...as vista is....

By the way....oem version so no help from technical support or by paying al lot of money....for some of a problem due to microsoft.

The errocode he gave on the no validation possible was: 0xC004C4A5

Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:38 AM

Answers