none
WinAVI Video Converter 8.0 RRS feed

• Question

• WinAVI Video Converter is software for video conversion. By using WinAVI Video Converter, users are released from the limitations and difficulties of video formats. It can support almost all formats of video including AVI, MPEG1/2/4, VCD/SVCD/DVD, DivX, XVid, ASF, WMV, RM, QuickTime MOV, Flash SWF. Also, it allows you to burn to VCD/SVCD/DVD. A powerful AV compress engine can complete a whole AVI movie conversion and burn it to DVD just in 1 hour. You can enjoy the film with your home & PC DVD Player.

Features:

* AVI to DVD
    * AVI to MPEG
    * AVI to VCD
    * AVI to MPG
    * Flash SWF conversion
    * It can convert all formats to MPEG1/2, VCD, SVCD, and DVD and burn to VCD, SVCD, or DVD disc.
    * It can convert all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM/ASF/Divx/Xvid
    * QuickTime MOV conversion.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:30 AM

All replies

• thanks for sharing these info..

can you provide any converter for ".flv to mpeg or avi"

• Proposed as answer by crinkles44 Monday, September 3, 2012 8:13 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by crinkles44 Monday, September 3, 2012 8:13 AM
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:54 PM
  • great find.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 5:22 AM
  •  

to convert flv to mpeg or avi I use Flash To Video Encoder PRO!!!  
    Friday, November 23, 2007 12:36 PM
  • Download it here - Direct link...

Click Here

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 2:05 PM
  •  

Sunday, January 6, 2008 7:24 PM

• Allok VCD_DVD Converter
    can also convert all type of video files . .. . .. . .
    Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:52 PM
  • I need convert same mkv file to my ipod lately,and found "AVAide Video Converter", nice,It can support almost all formats of video, such-and-such soft, i hope share it with you,this is tutorial. 

1.Choose target format,eg. convert to RM fomat, form AVAide Video Converter's main interface click "TO RM".(eg.image)

2.Click the button Add File at the bottom left of the software interface to add documents you want to convert. AVAide Video Converter supports batch convertion. When you convert several video file, just add several source file is ok, and the software itself will finish the batch convertion task.

3.click "Start Convert" button ,AVAide Video Converter start work,this process very ease,your can click "open the preview window" realtime preview 。

4,With the integrated video player, you can convert only the outstanding part of the video by setting up the start time and end time after preview.

Supplement:
    If you want to convert only the outstanding part, first click on the "Play" button and drag the progress bar to the start point of the outstanding part, then click button B and drag the progress bar to the end of the part, click button E and stop playing. Lastly click the "Convert" button.

You also can convert the video file to MPEG, MP4, MKV, 3GP, MOV, WMV, FLV,AVI,DVD format, the method is the same to rm convertion format.

if you want use this soft,donwnload form this website, video convert: http://www.avaide.com/video-converter.html

Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:08 AM
  • thnx

Thursday, May 1, 2008 3:04 PM

• I Have Best convertor For multimedia files Super all convertor   this software can convert all format which you can. if you need it reply me on my id bandish_21_89@yahoocoin.
    Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:56 PM
  •  

I used WinAvi Vid Conv on my laptop - WinXP - with great results.  I now have Vista, and I keep getting an error at 97% conversion:

WinAVI.exe has stopped working

A problem caused this program to stop working correctly.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

Friday, June 6, 2008 2:00 AM
  • Thx, a useful guide

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 1:13 AM
  • Freeware is enough, you can get VideoMax Free Video Converter at free-star.org.
    Monday, October 5, 2009 2:05 PM
  • have not have had with converters yet. so tring this one cant heat
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:48 AM
  • WinAVI Video Converter is software for video conversion. By using WinAVI Video Converter, users are released from the limitations and difficulties of video formats. It can support almost all formats of video including AVI, MPEG1/2/4, VCD/SVCD/DVD, DivX, XVid, ASF, WMV, RM, QuickTime MOV, Flash SWF. Also, it allows you to burn to VCD/SVCD/DVD. A powerful AV compress engine can complete a whole AVI movie conversion and burn it to DVD just in 1 hour. You can enjoy the film with your home & PC DVD Player.

Features:

* AVI to DVD
    * AVI to MPEG
    * AVI to VCD
    * AVI to MPG
    * Flash SWF conversion
    * It can convert all formats to MPEG1/2, VCD, SVCD, and DVD and burn to VCD, SVCD, or DVD disc.
    * It can convert all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM/ASF/Divx/Xvid
    * QuickTime MOV conversion.

why not try this
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:49 AM
  • How does one obtain WINAVI video converter?
    Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:17 PM