none
Cannot add multiple blogs from WORDPRESS.com

Question

• Hi I started using WLW yesterday (on Wondows 2007 bootcamp, browser chrome), and I've added one wordpress blog and two blogger blogs to the Windows Live Writer.  I want to add another blog from my wordpress.com account, but I only see one blog (which I already added) on the selection window.

Something similar to the person at the following site is happening to me.  Why is this happening?  I appreciate your help!

http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/how-do-i-add-multiple-blogs-to-windows-live-writer?replies=8

kadaj316
    Jan 3, 2012, 1:13 AM

If anyone has an answer for this I really need one.

I have 4 blogs hosted on WordPress but I can only add my "simming" blog into Windows Live Writer.

I go to the add blog option and type in everything that's relevant but then it comes up with "More than one blog has been detected, please select the blog you want to add from the list below." but there is only one blog in the list and it's the one that's already IN windows live writer.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
    Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:22 AM

All replies

• Well, it looks like there's nobody here.....

Anyway I kind of solved this myself and the point is that my other blogs that didn't appear was a private blog, closed to public.

The manual says that WLW is supposed to be able to add private blogs (and I am entering the ID and password for access), so I wonder why, but anyhow, I managed to add it after making these blogs public.

But as soon as I turn the settings of those blogs to private, I cannot seem to post new posts to them (not sure, no warning).

I really need to upload posts to my private blogs as well, but I wonder if I could do it. 

Monday, March 11, 2013 7:04 AM