USB Keyboard and Mouse stop / start in Win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Acer 5740 with a USB mouse and Keyboard.  at time the mouse and keyboard stop working for a few seconds to several minutes.  I updated the USB Port and mouse / keyboard and it still happens.  Last night I re-installed win 7 and it still happens.  what else can I do?
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 10:21 PM

Answers

• Hi

Thanks for your post!

once i have the same issue with you. But when i restart the PC. it's OK!

Have a nice day!

Qixin Tian

STO Application Support

Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, July 8, 2011 6:36 AM

All replies

• Hi

Thanks for your post!

once i have the same issue with you. But when i restart the PC. it's OK!

Have a nice day!

Qixin Tian

STO Application Support

Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, July 8, 2011 6:36 AM
  • Experts say some of the mainstream anti-virus software is now more mature, with timely updates, general can kill the vast majority of virus resistance.However, some hackers use programs and spam software to the Internet when the good people, curiosity, and deliberately before installing “polite” to ask the question whether the user is willing to continue, are you willing to install, is willing to try ifounds, the majority of security awarenessInternet users will be strong at this time point “yes” or “agree”, so that some hackers and spam software program will help such lax on safety awareness and operational low-level vulnerabilities, easily avoid the anti-virus software checks, openlyto sexually explicit.Experts say such cases, Internet users if to say “no” or point “Cancel”, which a hacker program, the software usually will refuse to give up, because they are mandatory if you want to break into the users computer, it will be as anti-virus softwaremalicious program has been blocked.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 8:07 AM