What exam should I do? MCSA + MCSE + 50331D RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi.

    I am a MCSA and MCSE and recently finish the course 50331D - Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician. And next month I like to do an exam to this course.

    Please can tell me what exam certification should I do ? I think that 70-685, but with this exam get the certification MCITP, or need to do 70-680 too ? Or upgrade and do only 70-682 ?

    I confuse with this. Please can explain and advise wich to do ?.

    Thanks in advance.

    • Edited by javisecre Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:34 PM Add info to the tittle
    Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:27 PM


All replies