CRM 2013 upgraded to 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I recently upgraded my crm 2013 instance to crm 2015 (on premise upgrade) 

Expecting the site map - navigation to be new as in CRM 2015, but the navigation remained as in CRM 2013 style. 

How can i upgrade/change my navigation style?

- Regards,

Prijil 

(prijil.p.s)

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:33 AM

All replies

• You have to upgrade your on premise Environment to CRM 2015 Update 1 for get the benefit of navigation.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:39 AM
  • On top of what Munavvar said, you might also want to reset your sitemap using the XRMToolbox to make sure you're fully leveraging the new CRM 2015 navigation.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:35 PM
  • 

Dear Munavvar, 

The Update 1 dose not have any server related updates!! its more of client update. 

I have installed an update for crm 2015 which was called as update 0.1, but the navigation is still the same.

(prijil.p.s)

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:52 PM
  • Dear Wayne, 

now.. I have used XRM tool box and designed a completely new site map, by importing the solution from the upgrade instance to an online trial instance.

Are you sure the same site map and ISV will work if i import it back to the crm 2015 upgraded instance??

(prijil.p.s)

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:57 PM
  • I am not, you'll have to test.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 2:11 PM