Achievements and exam results are not displayed RRS feed

• Question

• I first followed the course to become an MCSA and after that I took the exams to become an MCSE. I succeeded and now I should be an MCSE. In the Learning manager I can not see any of the certifications. I did get a welcoming kit after becoming MCSA. After that everyting went silent. Is MS acknowledging me as an MCSE on Messaging?
    This is the URL where I expected to see my achievements:
    http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/default.aspx?brand=Learning

Thanks in advance,

Guido Weggelaar

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:48 AM

Answers

• Guido Weggelaar said:

I have not opened up a support ticket. At which help center can I do that? Could you maybe provide me a name of a website? Which support center is responsible for handling these issues?
    Thanks in advance,

Guido Weggelaar
    The Netherlands

Hi Guido-

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a few days.

Sounds like we need to take a look at your account from the backend.  Can you please open a support ticket by callin the number in you country from here:  http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/europe.mspx and ask for the support ticket to be transferred to the product team (You can mention my name if need be).  The support team will more than likely come back with a series of questions for you to answer that will give me the info I need to work on this request.  Once that is done, we can proceed with tracking down your issue.

Thanks!
    Alicia

Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:14 AM

All replies

• Guido Weggelaar said:

I first followed the course to become an MCSA and after that I took the exams to become an MCSE. I succeeded and now I should be an MCSE. In the Learning manager I can not see any of the certifications. I did get a welcoming kit after becoming MCSA. After that everyting went silent. Is MS acknowledging me as an MCSE on Messaging?
    This is the URL where I expected to see my achievements:
    http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/default.aspx?brand=Learning

Thanks in advance,

Guido Weggelaar

Hi Guido-

I'll be happy to log a bug and investigate this issue for you.  I may require some more information.  Have you by chance opened up a support ticket with our help centers?  If not, I may need you to do that so I can obtain your contact information.  It cannot be provided in the forum so please do NOT post your email address here.

Let me know the answer to the above and we can proceed further.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:56 PM
  • I have not opened up a support ticket. At which help center can I do that? Could you maybe provide me a name of a website? Which support center is responsible for handling these issues?
    Thanks in advance,

Guido Weggelaar
    The Netherlands
    Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:29 AM
  • Guido Weggelaar said:

I have not opened up a support ticket. At which help center can I do that? Could you maybe provide me a name of a website? Which support center is responsible for handling these issues?
    Thanks in advance,

Guido Weggelaar
    The Netherlands

Hi Guido-

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a few days.

Sounds like we need to take a look at your account from the backend.  Can you please open a support ticket by callin the number in you country from here:  http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/europe.mspx and ask for the support ticket to be transferred to the product team (You can mention my name if need be).  The support team will more than likely come back with a series of questions for you to answer that will give me the info I need to work on this request.  Once that is done, we can proceed with tracking down your issue.

Thanks!
    Alicia

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:14 AM
  • Hi Alicia,

Thanks for your help. The support agent was very helpfull and explained me where I could order my welcome kit. Together with the welcome kit should be a certificate. I have just ordered my MCSE welcome kit. For now my problem seems to be solved.

Thanks a lot,

regard,

Guido

Friday, April 25, 2008 3:35 PM