Caching of Page issue when navigating between forms in CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

If a user opens a particular opportunity record in CRM and then traverses to the activities area within that opportunity he would see the list of activities under that opportunity. 

Post this if he traverses to the CRM dashboard and if he clicks "+" on the dashboard grid of opportunities dashboard he is navigated to the same page which was last opened for the opportunity form instead of “New Opportunity form”. 

In the above case user navigated to “Activities” area before moving to dashboard which is why he is navigated back to the “Activities” area instead of “New Opportunity Form” after clicking on “+” on Dashboard. 

We have this issue produced on CRM 2013 On Premise, Version 6.1. Anybody facing the same issue or any hotfix for this as I can see the current online version doesn't reproduce this issue. Please help.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:17 AM

All replies

• I faced the same issue when navigating between dashboard and other forms as well. I have multiple dashboards like Marketing Dashboard, Sales Dashboard, Service Dashboard. I have set Sales Dashboard as default dashboard so whenever a user opens CRM he is navigated to Sales Dasbhoard. If the user traverses to Marketing Dashboard and then moves to another form like "Active Accounts" view and then traverses back to dashboard he is not shown the default dashboard but instead he will see the last traversed dashboard which is Marketing Dashboard.

Any idea how we can stop the caching of last viewed page in CRM?

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:17 AM