CRM 2011 Incoming Email Config Woes RRS feed

• Question

• Afternoon Everyone,

I am hoping someone can help out here, we're trying (and have been for 3 days now) to get the Incoming Profile for our CRM 2011 system working, with no success.

We've setup the system with incoming and outgoing profiles, outgoing works perfectly, incoming is setup against Exchange 2010, looks perfect but every time we run the test it fails and we are now out of ideas.

The account that the Email Router Service is running under is the same account as we're using in the Incoming Profile as the access credential, this account is a service account, member of domain admins, is an admin in CRM and a local admin on the machine where the router is installed, it also has full impersonation rights against all mailboxes/users in Exchange.

We are running CRM 2011 with Rollup 13 installed.

Can someone please offer any other advice as well get is this error, every time:

Incoming Status: Failure - No results were found.

#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED]. Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: No results were found.

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.IsCurrentUser()

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.GetService()

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.OpenMailbox()

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.InitExchangeConnector()

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()

at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you confirm the user account for the incoming profile username is set with domain\user.name instead of user.name@domain ??

Visit my blog for CRM material, improving performance, kerberos, IFD, development tips, etc. :) http://quantusdynamics.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:15 AM
    Answerer
  • I can indeed, all the various accounts we're using are entered in the format of domain\username.
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:17 AM
  • Can you check what error, are you getting on the exchange side?

Visit my blog for CRM material, improving performance, kerberos, IFD, development tips, etc. :) http://quantusdynamics.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:48 AM
    Answerer
  • This is the odd part, the Exchange Servers aren't showing any errors at all, which makes me think it isn't even finding them.  However when I test the Exchange Webservices URL I see exactly what I'd expect to see when accessing an ASMX page and the outgoing works perfectly.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:50 AM