CRM Integration with SharePoint online 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Can we integrate CRM tasks with SP tasks ?

I mean we should able to see CRM tasks and SP tasks at one Place.Is it possible?

Friday, September 6, 2013 4:44 AM

Answers

• CRM tasks will always sync to the user's Outlook Tasks top level folder. There is no feature for CRM tasks to sync to a sub-folder in Outlook.

So your options are: find a way for SP tasks to also sync to the top-level Tasks folder in Outlook, or develop an Outlook rule to somehow move all tasks automatically.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Slalom Consulting. Find me on Twitter. Join over 20,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by NB515 Friday, September 6, 2013 5:32 AM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 5:20 AM

All replies

• There's no standard integration feature to achieve your requirement. You'd need to develop a custom integration to sync and update tasks between SP and CRM, or use Outlook and sync CRM and SP tasks to Outlook.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Slalom Consulting. Find me on Twitter. Join over 20,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Friday, September 6, 2013 5:09 AM
  • yeah you are right..

Our outlook is already integarted with CRM and SP tasks.Here we are seeing 2 different folders.One is for CRM tasks and another one is for SP tasks.

So here is it possible to combine these two folders into one.I should be able to see both CRM and SP tasks at one place.

If you konw please guide me....

Thanks in advance

Friday, September 6, 2013 5:17 AM
  • CRM tasks will always sync to the user's Outlook Tasks top level folder. There is no feature for CRM tasks to sync to a sub-folder in Outlook.

So your options are: find a way for SP tasks to also sync to the top-level Tasks folder in Outlook, or develop an Outlook rule to somehow move all tasks automatically.

• Marked as answer by NB515 Friday, September 6, 2013 5:32 AM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 5:20 AM
  •  if you any procedure to achieve my requirement please provide me the steps...

(Please help me out it is the highest priority task) for me
    • Edited by NB515 Friday, September 6, 2013 5:25 AM rteter
    Friday, September 6, 2013 5:22 AM
  • Sorry, I am not a SP or Outlook expert so I recommend you create a discussion on a SP or Outlook forum.

Friday, September 6, 2013 5:29 AM
  • ok thankyou for your response

Friday, September 6, 2013 5:31 AM