none
passed 70-411 but RRS feed

• Question

• hi there

in the begaining i passed 70-410 and then i got email from micrsoft congrating me for passing the exam but for

70-411 i passed it with score of 921

but didn't get any email that says i passed the exam plus can't view it, it's been almost 2 weeks, need your help, what should i do

this is my id:sr9636224

Monday, December 9, 2013 6:38 PM

Answers

• Hi.

The SRnnnnnnn ID is a Prometric ID - not your MCP ID.

After you pass an exam, you should receive an email confirmation with your new title and instructions on how to log into the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) site. The email included your new MCP ID. 

If you did not get this email, you can't remember your MCP ID, or if you can't log into the site with the information in the email, you will probably want to contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

The page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

After you passed the 70-411 exam, Microsoft probably created a new MCP ID for you and sent it to a different email address. You need to contact them to get this fixed. Keep your printed exam results. It has important information that might be needed to fix this.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks and trainers. Rarely do Microsoft employees help.

NOTE: Please delete your duplicate post.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, December 9, 2013 7:19 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• hi there

in the begaining i passed 70-410 and then i got email from micrsoft congrating me for passing the exam but for

70-411 i passed it with score of 921

but didn't get any email that says i passed the exam plus can't view it, it's been almost 2 weeks, need your help, what should i do

this is my id:sr9636224

Monday, December 9, 2013 6:36 PM
  • Hi.

The SRnnnnnnn ID is a Prometric ID - not your MCP ID.

After you pass an exam, you should receive an email confirmation with your new title and instructions on how to log into the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) site. The email included your new MCP ID. 

If you did not get this email, you can't remember your MCP ID, or if you can't log into the site with the information in the email, you will probably want to contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

The page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

After you passed the 70-411 exam, Microsoft probably created a new MCP ID for you and sent it to a different email address. You need to contact them to get this fixed. Keep your printed exam results. It has important information that might be needed to fix this.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks and trainers. Rarely do Microsoft employees help.

NOTE: Please delete your duplicate post.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, December 9, 2013 7:19 PM
    Answerer