Possible bug: Dates don't show up in newsfeed in Live Desktop RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Steve,

I know some people are finding the Wish List a little unwieldy; not to worry, though: I am keeping track of all the times different features are requested. I've gone ahead and given a +1 to this feature request from your post here. ;)

Thanks,

Ben.
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Jamie,

Is it safe to assume that you're referring to news items older than a week (news items less than a week old should be displayed by day and date)?  If my assumption is correct, please add your vote for more detailed information on older news items to the Wish List (we've seen this request a few times so far).  If you're not seeing dates for any news items (even recent ones), that sounds like a bug, so, yes, please do submit a bug report.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Monday, July 28, 2008 6:21 PM
  • I do see that older items are not dated. Newer ones - within a week are. Without venturing into the lengthy wish list topic, I'll say that dating all items in news would be nice. :-)
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:51 PM
  • Hi Steve,

I know some people are finding the Wish List a little unwieldy; not to worry, though: I am keeping track of all the times different features are requested. I've gone ahead and given a +1 to this feature request from your post here. ;)

Thanks,

Ben.
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:39 PM
  • Thanks, Ben. That thread is way long! :-)
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:43 PM