none
Team foundation Server 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have worked on TFS 2012, TFS 2013 & currently I am working on Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 Build & Administration. I wanted to complete the certification 70-496 (Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server). 

As the new versions of TFS 2017 and 2018 are released, now i am in a dilemma, whether to go for 70-496 or not..?

Please suggest. 

Also let me know if there are any other releveant certifications for DEVOPS and TFS 2017..

Thanks ,

Venkat

Thanks & Regards P.Venkateswara Reddy

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:25 AM

All replies

• Hi , Please direct this thread to the right channel if this is not the one

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:36 AM
  • Hi venkateswara,

This forum is about the vb.net.
    As your issue is more related to the TFS, I suggest that you could open an new thread on the stackoverflow with TFS tag. More community members on that forum may further look at your issue and provide more suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:26 AM
  • Hi Thanks for for your reply..

I am not able to see stack overflow or TFS related category to post my question there.

Could some one help me , in posting my question in the right channel

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:36 AM