My NEW WIN 7 NETbook and my cool ONECARE virus Subscription WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY cant you make it WORK! RRS feed

• Question

• I just paid for my Onecare subscription before i ran out and bought a new Netbook the day win7 came out YEAH ME!!!!!
    LOOK now thats nice to hear this and that after the fact, but when you got your money into a program you want it to WORK guys nobody cares that your phasing Onecare out, I didnt even know that until I bought my netbook. YOU SHOULD BE MADE TO LEGALY PUT A DISCLAIMER ON YOUR ONECARE SIGHT IN BIG BOLD TEXT!!!! will not work with new WINdows
    • Moved by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Monday, November 2, 2009 12:39 AM subscription issue w/ Win7 (From:Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus)
    Sunday, November 1, 2009 11:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• See this post: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/0000c782-ed1b-4ed3-8afb-87989bb9638c
    You are likely entitled to a refund.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 2, 2009 12:38 AM
  • thanks i just loved Onecare allot i wanted it to work with my netbook 2 oh well i'll keep it on my desktop. just that my netbook is unprotected kind of ticked me off.
    Monday, November 2, 2009 4:46 AM
  • Microsoft Security Essentials may be a good fit on your netbook - http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Monday, November 2, 2009 5:55 AM
  • thanks i just loved Onecare allot i wanted it to work with my netbook 2 oh well i'll keep it on my desktop. just that my netbook is unprotected kind of ticked me off.

I think you'll like Jim's recommendation, MSE, even better for the netbook. ;-)

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 2, 2009 1:32 PM