WGA Kit - ordering RRS feed

• Question

•  When you went to the piracy page a few days ago there was a link to the WGA Kit pages. I've just submitted a counterfeit report (printed - Report ID : 20076) for a sealed WinXP Pro OEM pakage bought of eBay that's a "high-quality" fake - both holograms are stickers, etc. The item was pulled by eBay shortly after completing payment and I've tried and failed to contact the seller.

According to the WGA Offers FAQ page I should be eligible for a WGA Kit if I send in the counterfeit CD and packaging, along with a copy of the report and all other details. This page (and no other that I can find) doesn't give me any details as to where I should send to the package to make my claim.

I'm UK based.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:51 PM

Answers

• Hi Paccers,

Thank you for posting the incident ID. I am working with Support to get your contact information. Once I receive that I will send it to the appropriate people here and they will contact you directly.

Regards,

Jenifer

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Paccers,

Thank you for submitting a counterfeit report. I am researching this and will provide you an answer soon.

Regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:42 PM
  •  Dear Paccers,

Please create a support incident at https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?c1=509&gprid=9860 and reply here with the incident ID. We will then contact you directly via e-mail.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:46 PM
  • Incident ID: 1092103549

Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:49 PM
  • Hi Paccers,

Thank you for posting the incident ID. I am working with Support to get your contact information. Once I receive that I will send it to the appropriate people here and they will contact you directly.

Regards,

Jenifer

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM
  • I've been contacted by them so thanks for your help Jennifer.
    Friday, January 30, 2009 9:34 PM