Outbound Links List RRS feed

• Question

• When I login to webmaster tools I see a list of the outbound links some of which have already been removed from my site. How long does it take for Live Search to update the list and remove the old links from the list?
    Tuesday, February 3, 2009 1:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Could you please send the URLs to lswmc@micrsoft.com with "AlPro URL removal request" in the subject line and I will look into why the URLs are still being crawled/indexed.

Thanks,

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by AlPro Monday, February 16, 2009 9:50 PM
    Monday, February 16, 2009 4:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I believe this coincides with site crawling. Have you been crawled since you removed the URLs? Have you looked in the last couple of days to see if they are still showing?

Thanks,

Brett
    Friday, February 13, 2009 1:53 PM
  •  

Brett:

Thank you for your reply. The site www.pianolessonscourse.com has been crawled many times in January and February since I removed the links to www.musiceducationexpress.com (which is our second site) and musiceducationexpress.com/Piano_Lessons.html  (this URL no longer exists) from www.pianolessonscourse.com in December 2008. The last time the site was crawled on 2/10/2009. The links are still showing.
    Saturday, February 14, 2009 5:06 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please send the URLs to lswmc@micrsoft.com with "AlPro URL removal request" in the subject line and I will look into why the URLs are still being crawled/indexed.

Thanks,

Brett
    • Marked as answer by AlPro Monday, February 16, 2009 9:50 PM
    Monday, February 16, 2009 4:17 PM