none
Asp.NET MVC vs OAuth 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• My english is not very good.

I need a lot of help.

I do not use Microsoft simple membership. I will be using OAuth 2.0 on my own membership system.
    What information do I use to compare and understand the authorization?

I want to get the token manually. In the same way, I want to confirm manually. And I want to record the general member profile along with the token validation.

pseudo code

(only confirm and get member profile) (I do not know whether to get a token with request / response)

HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("https://graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=xxxx");
                request.Method = "Get";
                request.KeepAlive = true;
                request.ContentType = "appication/json";
                request.Headers.Add("Content-Type", "appication/json");
                //request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";   
                HttpWebResponse response = (HttpWebResponse)request.GetResponse();
                string myResponse = "";
                using (System.IO.StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()))
                {
                    myResponse = sr.ReadToEnd();
                }
                Response.Write(myResponse);// myrsponse member profile content

I can also use owin in the project. But when used with owin, it works with simple membership. I want to get the direct member profile manually.

for example;

myMembership.name = receivedProfile.name

myMembership.mail = receivedProfile.mail

etc...

Thank you so much.

Friday, June 2, 2017 6:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Ayşe-,

This forum discusses and asks questions about .NET Framework Base Classes, Since your issue is more related to asp.net security, I would suggest that you could post your issue on asp.net security forum for suitable support. 

https://forums.asp.net/25.aspx/1?Security

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 5, 2017 1:49 AM