none
Exam Reference for the 70-410 Exam RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find a good exam prep book for the 70*410 exam. I have been working through the Exam Ref 70-410  by Craig Zacker but after going through it a couple of times and reading the online reviews I find it an abysmal reference that isn't going to get me ready for the exam.  Can anyone recommend a guide that will get me ready for the exam?  Thanks.

Michael T. Glenn

Michael T. Glenn

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:36 PM

Answers

• There are few things I cen recommend.

First is other Microsoft Press book by Mitch Tuloch. I haven't used it but few people that were preparing for 70-410 told me it was good.

Second are courses on MVA that you can learn much from. I got MCSE for Server Infrastructure long before this courses were avaliable but I got few new tricks watching them.

Third, and my personal recommendation, is CBT Nuggets that have great tutorials and are out very soon after lanching new exam. I used them a lot for prepering for all exams I passed and that says something about them as I have passed over 25 of them and all in first try.

And forth, and again my recommendation, is expirience. You will have much greater chance of passing an exam if you use product you are getting certified for everyday in your work.

Mustafa Toroman

Saturday, May 2, 2015 1:45 PM