none
C# keyword colourization error RRS feed

• Question

• foreach( var group in groups )
    {
       Console.WriteLine( group );
    }

Keyword colourization bug:  group should not be blue.
    Friday, November 27, 2009 1:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• This forum is for reporting bugs found in this forums platform. If you have a suggestion for enhancing the forums or general feedback on the forum software , please use the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Not sure where to post your question for a particular product? Ask where to post your question to this Forum:Where is the Forum For…?

Thank you

Friday, November 27, 2009 5:16 PM
  • It's totally a forum issue to me.  When you post code using the Insert Code Block feature, and mark the code as C#., the text I provided in my original post gets colourized incorrectly.

This is specific information about a bug in the forum .  I don't know what the difference between "forums platform" and "forum software" is.

My question is: Are you going to fix the forum to colourize the code more correctly, and if so, when?

Try it yourself.  I'll even help you out.  Copy and paste the text below and use it to Insert Code Block in your reply to me, mark it as C# and see how it gets colourized:

foreach( var group in groups )
    {
       Colsole.WriteLine( group );
    }

Friday, November 27, 2009 8:18 PM
  • I understand.  My apologies for my misunderstanding and my thanks for your further clarification. 

Jeff
    Saturday, November 28, 2009 6:35 PM
  • No worries, Jeff.  Thanks.
    Monday, November 30, 2009 2:52 AM
  • I filed a bug with our team on this. It's most likely a regression because due to the new MSDN Redesign. I could be wrong though.

Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 12:52 AM
  • Thanks for following up, Don!
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 1:14 AM