chat service online crm integration broken RRS feed

• Question

• Guys I have a strange problem we use a 3rd party chat service named Valero that integrates with our online CRM.  I also use ADFS in order to handle all of our user accounts. About a month ago I had to update our token decrypting and token-signing certificates.  I was told after I did the update that the chat integration no longer worked. So I'm confused  I don't understand how updating an  internal ADFS certs breaks a chat integration.  BTW I am having no problems with our users accessing CRM via Outlook or the web. I have been working with a Valero support rep he is telling me that he is getting the below error in his log. So has anyone here seen anything like this before?

264] [CRM]: Auto-Lookup of CRM record failed. Searching for field 'emailaddress1 with value of ''  System.ServiceModel.ServerTooBusyException: The HTTP service located at http://test.testcompany.com/adfs/services/trust/13/username is unavailable.  This could be because the service is too busy or because no endpoint was found listening at the specified address. Please ensure that the address is correct and try accessing the service again later. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

• Edited by OSU75 Monday, September 14, 2015 1:29 AM
    Monday, September 14, 2015 1:29 AM