How success is Quiz competition on 17 and 18 of this month(february)????????? RRS feed

• Question

• I hope it was great successfully!!!!!!!.............

I didnot felt any interruption while coding but the Q seems to be little complicated to Answer....

I hope everyone would have done well without any fatal error.....in loading onto to ur browser..........

If u felt any problem bring it to this forum to get a solution........and ur compensation

Only if u share ur problem it wont be repeated again in next competition
    Report ur bugs.

Monday, February 19, 2007 7:30 PM

Answers

• For me too...........When i logged on and pressed START to begin the test I found a non respond message .........Its due to traffic ..........But soon i found the solution by refreshing the page .....
    U should have tried it...........
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:27 PM
  • I don't know how much ur problem is common .............For myself ....I created file by just right clicking the desired folder containg problem name........and then new file .......A message box prompts for file name.......And that its all

Hope u could use this solution on next chance..........

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:32 PM
  • U should have taken mock test where u could have learned how to handle things.........Live support could not help u at the due of 1:30 hour......
    \
    \
    \
    \
    Problem loading the page ..............That may be due to ur bandwidth connection..........Try increasing ur internet speed ...........If not possible then go out for any browsing center ...it just 1:30 hour
    \
    \
    \
    \
    Note :U should first login the student rockstar contest and then use the quiz link in ur page.........
    How did u do it .........????
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:42 PM
  • I didn't go for live support so didnot found that problem in practice..............no suggestion
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:20 AM
  • Probably u might not have placed the coded file inside the question folder
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:21 AM

All replies

• on saturday the example image was not opening  and there is no live support for this
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:28 AM
  • Problem with live support!
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:15 AM
  • I couldnt submit my coding.whenever I press the submit button it displayed "file not found" and no recovery methods are prompted.
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:32 AM
  • I was not able to participate in the quiz. The error was sort of like this

"No time specified for the quiz.."

It's a request for administrators to look in the matter. I'm using Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP.
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:53 AM
  • No Live support !
    Unable to load the page
    Not taken the Quiz

Regards

Rams
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:01 AM
  • New icon was not working well.

It prompted to choose file then new, why not it directly creates new file in current directory.

And also no live support...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:29 AM
  • For me too...........When i logged on and pressed START to begin the test I found a non respond message .........Its due to traffic ..........But soon i found the solution by refreshing the page .....
    U should have tried it...........
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:27 PM
  • I don't know how much ur problem is common .............For myself ....I created file by just right clicking the desired folder containg problem name........and then new file .......A message box prompts for file name.......And that its all

Hope u could use this solution on next chance..........

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:32 PM
  • Heloo friendz i was also not able to post it successfully.... wat wil b the decision?
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:38 PM
  • U should have taken mock test where u could have learned how to handle things.........Live support could not help u at the due of 1:30 hour......
    \
    \
    \
    \
    Problem loading the page ..............That may be due to ur bandwidth connection..........Try increasing ur internet speed ...........If not possible then go out for any browsing center ...it just 1:30 hour
    \
    \
    \
    \
    Note :U should first login the student rockstar contest and then use the quiz link in ur page.........
    How did u do it .........????
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:42 PM
  • I didn't go for live support so didnot found that problem in practice..............no suggestion
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:20 AM
  • Probably u might not have placed the coded file inside the question folder
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:21 AM
  • live support contains only text .............why is it so.......
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:22 AM
  • that cannot be decided by us .......contact any student partner
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:24 AM
  • Quiz results seems to be troublesome .......i got only 100 points.....why is it so.......I did well i got the answer....then why
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:08 PM
  • I am also facing the problem of points of quiz.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:34 PM
  • hey subramani, i've also tried your idea. but it didn't helped me out. Sad
    Friday, March 2, 2007 4:23 AM
  • it is to tuff
    Friday, March 2, 2007 7:42 AM
  • I agree there was many technical problems, and they should reorganize the quiz for those people.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 5:11 PM
  • Don't know really how tough the exam was. so can't say anything on toughness part.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:15 PM
  • @sanket
    the quiz was hard and upto the mark, but if you had given it you would surely have completed it :)
    cause if i could complete it, then it would be more easier forr you :)
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:43 PM
  • thanks for that information. i'm waiting for next quiz.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:51 PM
  • Hope quiz is taken in march too :) If quiz is taken every month then only we have a good chance to get 10K points :) else getting 1-2 points everyday for logging is of no use ;P
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 11:07 AM
  • well i could say 50 50....neither too great nort bad........it was just about fine
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 3:10 PM
  • yes m8 the questions was upto the mark ;)
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 3:32 PM
  • with u shadowman.
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 5:12 PM
  • How many persons scored 80% above ?

Everyone please tell how much you guys scored, so that we can know and analyse the level of the quiz taken with the knowledge of the participants :)
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 5:19 PM
  • everything was fine with the interface but sometimes it takes a long time to compile my programs..,
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 3:44 PM
  • sometimes i had to wait endlessly for the compile to complete  :P
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 4:42 PM
  • hello ShadowMan  ,,,,,

Are everyone who are in first 100 place in contest would have got 80% above ......I don't think then whats there secret
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:15 PM
  • I don't think the quiz was successfull their was lots of bug like submitting solution problam etc.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:19 PM
  • Yes m8, my friend gave only the quiz and got 80% above. and he is in 50's rank :) so getting in 50 rank is not that hard :) also many people have signed in for the MSAPP and the imaginecup. The most of the people who has got a real benefit was those who did a lot of announcements when there was no limit in the number of announcements. I did lot of announcements, but 90% of them was related to tech. So i got lots and lots of points for that ;)
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:57 PM
  • Quiz engine is rather difficult to use. Files could not compile and it creates problem with firefox.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:04 PM
  • I don't think that the quiz was really a success. Many people have reported bugs in it. Even I've faced the problems.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:54 PM
  • For me the problem was caused when i used IE :P
    FF really worked great :)
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:02 PM
  • I also faced some probs when i used IE. but then the live chat person told me to close the browwser, clear the cache and continue .. But instead i closed IE and opened FF :) the quiz continued but with 30 minutes subtracted , may be for the penalty :P
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:07 PM