haveing a few problems auto update keeps turning off and others RRS feed

• Question

• first the auto updater keeps turning off and i have turned it back on at least 20 now (hey and there it goes again timing is everything as they say) ive looked through here to try to find an answer for this and couldnt find it for the life of me. the other thing is I keep geting highjacked when I click on a link and sent to some other link (normaly some other companys anti-virus site) or it just keeps opening new window after new window (like a 100 +). Ihave restored my computer bact to when I first turned it on and reloaded one care and it still does it. I'm at a loss as what else to try.

I'm runing a compaq presario have IE7 use yahoo as my home page toolbars are yahoo and google. I dont realy use this thing for much else other than gaming and facebook to keep up with long distance friends and a little bit of web surfing. dont use bearshare or anything like that (lost a $3000 laptop to that great site learned my leason) if yu need anything else I can try to give it to you but I warn you know I am what you would call computer stupid.

• Moved by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:48 PM (Moved from Windows Live OneCare Install and Activate to Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus)
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:12 PM

Answers