how do i invite someone to look at my folder .. RRS feed

• Question

• please can someone help me .. I WANT TO INVITE SOMEOTO LOOK ATY MY FOLDER ,. PLEASE HELP
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:10 PM

Answers

• If you are using Live Mesh and a folder in your Mesh is sychronized with the Live Desktop at www.mesh.com then go to the Live Desktop, double click the folder you wish to share and click Member, then Invite, and enter the LiveID for the person you wish to share with.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, August 16, 2010 2:57 PM

All replies

• If you are using Live Mesh and a folder in your Mesh is sychronized with the Live Desktop at www.mesh.com then go to the Live Desktop, double click the folder you wish to share and click Member, then Invite, and enter the LiveID for the person you wish to share with.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, August 16, 2010 2:57 PM
  • I get an error "request to moe failed with status code 400 ..." when I try to invite a friend. What is the error and what can I do to fix it?
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:53 AM
  • That error typically happens when you are pointing to a folder that has moved.

Are you getting the error by sharing from the Live Desktop or the client software on the source PC?

-steve

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:02 PM