Suggestions RRS feed

• Question

• Please, add:
    - "Sync now" option (sometimes mesh updates folder to slow)
    - Sync files (how to sync bookmarks.html in Firefox? Impossible?)
    - Download / upload file if not exist and exclude it in normal syncing (option. When I using a IM app which stores files, cache in one file it syncs data every few seconds and when I have 2 PC connectedes it corrupts the file).
    - option: always keep newest file (delete older file, replace with the new one)
    - clear news
    - don't show mes window when cursor is on the tray icon (click to open window)
    - send message to PC / send file (really nice when you are working with many pc's).
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:33 AM

Answers

• Have a look at this thread for how to vote on existing suggestions or submit new ones:

Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Go cast your vote!

Your list is pretty good - I like the last two. The fly-out notifier has bugged me a number of times. I've never considered the last one, but it's a good idea. Some of the others have been mentioned before in some form or other. I'm not sure that I understand the 3rd one, so be sure to expand on that in more detail if you post it to Connect.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:57 AM