none
Cortina

Question

• Why is it when I want to look for something no matter what it is on this PC it goes right to the web address page to try to find what ever amongst all other addresses . It just don't make sense to look on a web address to find whatever it might when it is on this PC . I just cannot find it . Like looking for a needle in a haystack. Anybody got any idea on this Windows 10?

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, January 13, 2017 4:19 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:47 PM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the Expression Library. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:53 PM

All replies

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the Expression Library. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:53 PM
  • Hello,

Either ask where Richard suggests, or in the Cortana and Search forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Friday, January 13, 2017 4:18 PM