Microsoft Office 2010 cannot validated RRS feed

• Question

• I bough microsoft office professional plus 2010 through my company intranet for microsoft home use program. After transaction completed with microsoft web site, I got email from hup.asia@digitalriver.com and give me the produck key and download link. after download completed and start to install with my home computer, no issue during installation. however I got error during validation. the error message like below;

Office Genuine Advantage

Problem: No Office products eligible for validation were found on this computer. This may be due to one of the following:

• The version of Office installed on this computer is earlier than Office XP.
    • There are currently no Office applications installed on this computer.
    • The version of Office you are using is hosted on another computer or a terminal server. Read more about this in the FAQ.

Please advise, how can I resolve the issue

Best Regards,

Iskandar Z

• Changed type Carey FrischMVP Saturday, August 28, 2010 6:46 AM Comment is a question
    • Edited by Carey FrischMVP Saturday, August 28, 2010 6:47 AM Spelling correction
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:14 AM

Answers

• "mnadzarrr" wrote in message news:f236af7e-3dfc-4274-8414-19da5572e799...

I bough microsoft office professional plus 2010 through my company intranet for microsoft home use program. After transaction completed with microsoft web site, I got email from hup.asia@digitalriver.com and give me the produck key and download link. after download completed and start to install with my home computer, no issue during installation. however I got error during validation. the error message like below;

Best Regards,

Iskandar Z

MS Office 2010 is supposed to be self-validating - none of the tools for external validation have yet  been updated to reflect this.

Do you actually have any issues with it?

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by mnadzarrr Wednesday, September 1, 2010 3:49 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by mnadzarrr Wednesday, September 1, 2010 3:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:54 PM
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:03 PM

All replies

• I bough microsoft office professional plus 2010 through my company intranet for microsoft home use program. After transaction completed with microsoft web site, I got email from hup.asia@digitalriver.com and give me the product key and download link. after download completed and start to install with my home computer, no issue during installation. however I got error during validation. the error message like below;

Office Genuine Advantage

Problem: No Office products eligible for validation were found on this computer. This may be due to one of the following:

• The version of Office installed on this computer is earlier than Office XP.
    • There are currently no Office applications installed on this computer.
    • The version of Office you are using is hosted on another computer or a terminal server. Read more about this in the FAQ.

Best Regards,

Iskandar Z

Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:16 AM
  • "mnadzarrr" wrote in message news:f236af7e-3dfc-4274-8414-19da5572e799...

I bough microsoft office professional plus 2010 through my company intranet for microsoft home use program. After transaction completed with microsoft web site, I got email from hup.asia@digitalriver.com and give me the produck key and download link. after download completed and start to install with my home computer, no issue during installation. however I got error during validation. the error message like below;

Best Regards,

Iskandar Z

MS Office 2010 is supposed to be self-validating - none of the tools for external validation have yet  been updated to reflect this.

Do you actually have any issues with it?

--

• Marked as answer by mnadzarrr Wednesday, September 1, 2010 3:49 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by mnadzarrr Wednesday, September 1, 2010 3:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:54 PM
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:03 PM
  • Thank for your respond. In Actual I have no issue on my office 2010,my office running well, just to ensure whether my product key is original or not. Can you let me know how can I see my product key through my laptop.
    Wednesday, September 1, 2010 3:57 PM
  • "mnadzarrr" wrote in message news:6adebba4-39e6-43f0-8148-3c2e62057a20...
    Thank for your respond. In Actual I have no issue on my office 2010,my office running well, just to ensure whether my product key is original or not. Can you let me know how can I see my product key through my laptop.

Nope - sorry :)
    try running Belarc Advisor to check whether the keys you have input are the same as the ones in the registry (I have no idea how Belarc deals with Office 2010)

--

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:17 PM