Partner Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , i have just installed the Partner Portal and i have already ran into my first set of issues.

Is there a more detailed documentation on how to use it? I keep getting the "You can not view this page because your account is not associated with a partner account.Please contact the system administrator to correct this error." or "You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page."

I have created only two contacts and both have the Partner Portal Administrators role.  

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:02 AM

Answers

• I finally figured it out. The Contact must be associated with an account that has set the "Relationship type" field to "Partner". Furtheremore in order to be able to view, edit ... any of the contacts related to that account( this meaning that they have the "Managing Partner" field set to the account of the contact) i had to create a channel access rule. I hope i understood ok.
    • Marked as answer by CRM User Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:54 AM
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:54 AM

All replies

• I finally figured it out. The Contact must be associated with an account that has set the "Relationship type" field to "Partner". Furtheremore in order to be able to view, edit ... any of the contacts related to that account( this meaning that they have the "Managing Partner" field set to the account of the contact) i had to create a channel access rule. I hope i understood ok.
    • Marked as answer by CRM User Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:54 AM
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:54 AM
  • I am using partner portal to configured my crm application successfully, then assigned all access permission opp, conts and  case etc...  I don't  have to use Windows Live Id. Using Membership provider like AspNetSqlMembershipProvider. partner portal website open to run and i get the error was..You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page.

how to solve this issues..?

any advice..?

lingamuthu
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:42 PM