none
Issue with "Set Date Range" in Resource Assignment View RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i can reproduce the following issue a customer was complaining:

PWA > Resource Center > Check resources > Resource Assignments > Set Date Range

Whatever data range i select the system overwrites my values. E.g. i select from 01.11.2010 to 12.11.2010. The system overwrites the value with from 31.10.2010 to 11.11.2010.

Any known workarround, that the system doesn't choose different values (the system makes a minus 1 day for each value)

thanks in advance for any hint

Gerd Walter

Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Gerd,

PS2010 I presume.  Has it just started happening, did something occur when Day Saving Time kicked in?

Can't replicate it here.

Ben Howard [MVP] blog | web
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:39 AM
  • Hi Ben,

strange... I could reproduce it on different 2010 machines. Contoso, vanilla installation... The only difference to your environment maybe the german language pack on all installations. Do you see the day light saving time as an source for that issue?

Another gap to 2007 in ressource assignment view is that there is no chance to switch the units in the grid view (weeks, days)...

Best regards,

Gerd

Friday, November 12, 2010 9:33 AM
  • Hi,

I have the same issue, 

i have not installed any language packs to the server and dont have a dst problem.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Murad

PMP MCT MCDBA MCAD MCITP MCSD .NET MCPD:EAD
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:29 AM
  • Hello,

I also have the same problem. problem occurred on two different servers without installed any language. I found this problem also on contoso vhd.

thanks for any hint.

tomas

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:34 PM