M-Soft Office Home and Student 2007 Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• The above software was auto. (I believe) installed in out computer, and it (my talking computer) is now asking for a Product Key.  How do I get one without paying an exorbitant fee?  Thanks for your help.
    • Moved by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:11 PM Office issue moved to Office forum (From:Windows Vista Validation Issues (Windows Vista))
    Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:09 PM

Answers

• The above software was auto. (I believe) installed in out computer, and it (my talking computer) is now asking for a Product Key.  How do I get one without paying an exorbitant fee?  Thanks for your help.

Trial software is what you have and to keep using you need to buy.  They don't come free.  As H & S 2007 isn't sold by Microsoft anymore (it was sold at $149 or less until 2010 came out) you now need to purchase Office H & S 2010, uninstall your trial and activation assistant then install your paid for Office H & S 2010. 

H & S comes in two versions so ensure you purchase the correct one.

Product Key Card version is equivalent to OEM software in that it can only be installed onto one computer, can never be transferred to another computer once activated and dies with the first computer.  Cheaper than the full retail. 119.95 with Amazon.com for 105.99

Full Retail - can be installed onto 3 computers at the same time, can be transferred between computers and really doesn't cost much for the additional benefits.  suggested retail is $149.95 - Currently on Amazon.com for 121.99 with free shipping

Don't purchase from Amazon Marketplace only Amazon.com if going that route but you can also purchase from Microsoft Store or Dell Computers for full retail and download immediately. Any other download sites selling MS software is bogus.
    Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:51 PM