none
Is there any forums for bot frame work?

Question

• Hi,

I am developing one Bot frame work application in that i want to get the user current location details for this i am using the Geolocation Class when i am using this class i am not able to add the class reference directly and when i am adding the external dll its showing some error is there any possibility to get the user current location in Bots.

Finally is there any forums for Bots frame work.

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:12 AM

Answers

• Something here may help.

http://docs.botframework.com/faq/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

if you are talkink about Robots, then you might be interested in the Robotics framework.

If you talk about generic automatisation of something, then I don't know any specific forum. That might depend on the used technology. (So if you want to automate some websites, you might want to use some testing framework which is used to automate test e.g. selenium.)

The core problem that you face right now is quite unspecific. You try to add a reference and this does not work. So you might want to give us more details about this problem. What kind of DLL do you try to insert. Is it managed? If so: Which is the target framework of the DLL and which framework do you target? What project type do you have? (That can bring limitations, too. So inside an UWP application the possibilities will be limited, too!)

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:05 AM
  • Hi Konrad 

First up all thanks for your replay i am adding external dll for Geolocation class and the framework is bot, my project type is class library type here i want how to get the user current location by using GeoLocation class in Bots framework or is there any another way is there for do that.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:35 AM
  • Hi bandaru,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum. I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue, Based on your title, I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

From my personal of view, I think is no.

Good Luck!

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:29 AM
  • Something here may help.

http://docs.botframework.com/faq/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:15 AM