More feedback during sync RRS feed

• Question

• My sync seems to take a long time with the progress bar barely moving until it's done.  It would be great to see what records are being synced or at least which items, e.g. calendar, contacts, etc. as it goes through them.  It is so slow, without some feedback indication I'm not always sure it is working ... and sometime it isn't.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:38 PM

All replies

• I agree, add a detailed view of the SYNC progress(in the vista mobile device center)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:57 AM
  •  StevenB wrote:

It is so slow, without some feedback indication I'm not always sure it is working ... and sometime it isn't.

Oh how I agree here StevenB!  It is one of several gripes I have.  I just setup a new machine and after installing WMDC for the first time, I wasn't sure it was working at all ... 10 minutes later, it was.  I'm not sure why it took so long in the install but feedback while things are happening is important.

So the biggest complaint that I have seen is it takes sooo long.  If there was visual feedback of what was happening you would feel a little better.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:12 AM