none
How to set default dev. team in Team Explorer? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In Team Explorer, under Projects and My Teams, you can set the team that you're working in, but it constantly set itself back automatically to my "default" team location, which is let's say "something", but my actual team is under "something\myactualteam".

I though i have found a resolution to this before, but it required elevated access in TFS (like the manager of the group), but i want to emphasize that i'm only a team member and just want to set a personal preference locally which only affects me.

Friday, February 1, 2019 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to the description, it seems this issue is about the TFS and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/tfs and start a new thread with ‘tfs’ tag to seek for more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019 1:47 PM