Viewing Results of Dialogs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The business I work for use CRM 2011 and would like to start using Dialogs. At regular periods during the year we phone a set number of Accounts and ask them questions for a Customer Satisfaction survey. Now I can create the dialog process with the various questions on it, but for the life of me cant find a way of viewing the results in one easy view.

I know that I can click into an Account and view the answers in a Dialog session. But this isnt very practical when wanting to compare results for different Accounts. Ideally I would like to be able to use SQL and create a SSRS report which summarises the results, for example show all Accounts who were dissatisfied with the service provided to them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

adam

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:25 PM

Answers

All replies

• I would create a survey entity that is related to an Account (N:1).  Create a dialog that will create a new survey record to store the info so you can report on it easier.

Follow me on Twitter

Good CRM Links
    My CRM Blog: http://mscrmonline.wordpress.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:29 PM
  • Thanks for this.

If the business then wanted another survey/dialog, would I have to create a new survey entity? Or would it be best to update the existing survey entity with the new questions, and perhaps do something clever with Javscript that hid questions on the Survey form if they were not relevant for a specific survey? For example the business might want 4 different surveys/dialogs with 4 different sets of questions.

Thanks again

Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:17 AM