In CRM 2013 after changing language pass params to IFrame stays the same RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings!

I have silverlight app located in the IFrame which was deployed with "Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters". The parameter I'm interested in is called userlcid. While page with SL is opened I change the language through "Options" modal window. After confirmation the whole page is reloaded, but, while ribbon being displayed with correct language, the IFrame still being loaded with old params (in "src" attribute) like "userlcid=1031" but should be (for example) "userlcid=1033".

Can you explain how to make IFrame load with actual parameters?

Regards.

Monday, May 26, 2014 12:37 PM

All replies

• Have you deleted your temporary internet files and forced a refresh? your iFrame might still be refreshing from local cache.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 3:17 AM
  • Customers don't want to navigate to page with silverlight again. They need to language be changed right with main window.

Thank you for reply.

I've already found a solution. It turned out that for SL apps the better way to get userlcid is not via query params but JS global property.

• Proposed as answer by NatrajYMVP Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:45 PM
    Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:37 PM