The Problem--The Connection between Office communications server and Cisco Callmanager RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi:

The Callmanager don't support E.164,so i try to connect the OCS with Callmanager by router.but the RTP stream can't connect between ocs and callmanager .

1、

OCS---SIP protocol--->Cisco Router---H323 Protocal--->Cisco callmanager

The num from OCS  is +123456, the router have a  dial-peer with +123...  as destination-pattern , the router will remove "+"and send 123456 to CCM , the IP Phone ring ,but the RTP stream can't be set up .

(The Codec is G.711ulaw when OCS calling arrive the Router , and the router try to connect to CCM  with G.729br8 as the codec. If i use the command "csim start  +123456"  directly dial num from the router , the router try to connect to CCM  with G.729br8 as the codec ,then the codec will be changed to G.711ulaw after i pick up the calling ---i have forced the dial-peer and CCM to use the G.711ulaw as the codec )

Which command can i  config to resolve   this problem  in the router?

2、

OCS---SIP protocol--->Cisco Router---SIP Protocal--->Cisco callmanager

The num from OCS  is +123456, the router have a  dial-peer with +123...  as destination-pattern , then the router will send "+123456" to CCM ,the calling can't been set up ,because the CCM  don't support E.164 and don't  identify "+"(@@),

(If i use the command "csim start  +123456"  directly dial num from the router , the router try to connect to CCM  with G.711ulaw as the codec , the codec doesn't be changed after i pick up the calling )

Who can help me ? 

please tell me how should i  config  in the OCS/Router/CCM to resolve the problem.Thank you Very much!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:08 AM

All replies

• nobody can help me ?  (@@)

Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:25 AM
  • Hi florider

which version of CCM do you have and how did you set the gateway on OCS?

Have nearly same prob connecting OCS to CCM.

With LCS2005 it was running fine (SIP-Trunk on CCM42 to LCS), but without sending the extension of the user (oneway);

so I'll try to run it with OCS2007.

Any ideas?

Wkr, Sascha

Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:42 PM
  •  

Hi florider, did you fix this issue? I met same problem, and looking for the right solution...
    Wednesday, March 5, 2008 6:16 AM
  • Check this forum as it has the info you are after in regards to Cisco to MSFT interop.

http://forums.microsoft.com/unifiedcommunications/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=392&SiteID=57

Friday, June 6, 2008 4:28 PM