Import Exchange 2007 mailboxes into HMC 4.5 RRS feed

• Question

• We have an Exchange 2007 server with many mailboxes on it. Is there a way to import or migrate all these users and mailboxes from the current Active Directory into HMC 4.5 / MPS?

I've already posted this question elsewhere but they told me to post here instead. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:08 PM

Answers

• Hello Brian, you've posted your question and follow-ups in the forum for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 deployment. I'm not sure who told you to post in here or why. Dynamics CRM has nothing to do with HMC. There doesn't seem to be a HMC forum, so perhaps you should post it in the 'What Forum' forum instead?

Regards, Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Proposed as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, December 7, 2010 6:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, December 10, 2010 5:59 PM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:11 PM

All replies

• We're hoping to start testing/deploying some mailboxes today but we haven't been able to figure out how to provision the current mailboxes into MPS. Anyone able to give us some tips?
    Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:58 PM
  • I've downloaded the Microsoft Solution for HMC 4.0 Migration Kit, but it appears to only give instructions on how to migrate users from HMC 3.4 to 4.0. How would I go about importing Active Directory/Exchange 2007 users and mailboxes (no previous HMC database) to a brand new HMC 4.5 system?

--Brian

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 2:57 PM
  • Hello Brian, you've posted your question and follow-ups in the forum for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 deployment. I'm not sure who told you to post in here or why. Dynamics CRM has nothing to do with HMC. There doesn't seem to be a HMC forum, so perhaps you should post it in the 'What Forum' forum instead?

Regards, Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Proposed as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, December 7, 2010 6:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, December 10, 2010 5:59 PM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:11 PM