Basic V2.03 Image Stitching Failure RRS feed

• Question

•  I am able to (after downloading the Visual C++ 2013 library for x64) launch ICE v2.03 (for windows 7 64 bit) but photos that I have been able to stitch via ICE v1.4.4 (64bit) the program (ICE 2.03) will simply refuse to stitch when trying to run the simple panorama stitch noting that none of the images overlap. When using the Structured Panorama setting, I find that it will run through the stitching of the images but I find I get a black image after the stitch. Also I have been noting that the program will show some photos imported (not corrupted) to be black tiles. I am using jpeg formatted files and I included a link to a public one drive file featuring images that I was able to stitch together using ICE 1.4 and the final product of that stitch. I am currently at a loss as to where to start to resolve this issue because I can't prove it is a bug with the ICE software.

( One drive url:  https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9CAAC3DA08DBA9E%21162 , I apologize for the lack of hyperlink, I can't seem to get my account verified)

• Edited by roguebearbu Friday, May 15, 2015 3:25 AM Explanation regarding lack of hyperlink
    Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:02 AM

All replies

• Update: I am now encountering the same problem with ICE v1.4.4 (64 bit) on the same system every once in a while. Problem is often corrected by rebooting the program, but I still often find that ICE is unable to stitch files that have had no problems being stitched together in the past. 

Monday, May 25, 2015 11:50 PM