New Email from Admins regarding Student Partner Form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi <NAME>,

Thank you for responding to our mail regarding interview for the Student Partner Program. We are enclosing a form to be filled up for getting entry to the student partner program. This program is open only for the students; therefore all those who are graduating/ have graduated this year i:e 2007 need not apply.

We would like you to fill up the enclosed form with all the details and submit it to stdrkstr@microsoft.com before 6.00 PM on 5th August 2007, with subject line: SPP-Student Rockstar – Rank (give your Student Rockstar rank). In case you have filled this form earlier please fill up this form again to get entry for being interviewed.

The interview dates / timelines shall be informed to you separately by mail which should tentatively take place in August 2007.  

Warm Regards
    Student Rockstar Team.

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:14 PM

All replies

• Hey I got it too....   
    Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:53 AM
  • Yup, I recieved too.. but how many people got the same mail??? Please post your rank with the reply.... mine is 12
    Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:11 AM
  • I got it too, my rank 36.
    Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:01 AM
  • i too got it...My rank 22...
    Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:29 PM
  • I haven't received any mail.....my rank is 13............
    I had alreaddy sent themail for"interested to be interviewed for student partner program"
    Wednesday, August 1, 2007 12:55 AM
  • i havn't received any mail from admin with attached documnet i.e. form for MSP ,
    can ny one forward that mail to me on   bhupi122@hotmail.com   
    Thanks in advance!
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 11:26 AM
  • Well Bhupendra, check your junk mail.. if its not there then watz ur rank ??
    MAybe the mail is sent to few people only...
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 12:35 PM
  • Hi,

I too got one, My Rank is - 7,

the student who are going to or completed their degree will not be considered for Microsoft Student Partner.

Regards,

Yogesh Saxena

Friday, August 3, 2007 12:01 PM
  • i've alreasy checked d junk/bulk mails,
    My rank is 16 and i'll complete my b.tech in 2008 , i mean now i'm in final year(2007-08) .
    so can one forward that mail to me on  bhupi122@hotmail.com
    Friday, August 3, 2007 9:43 PM
  • I have checked my junk mails.....my rank is 13.....some one pls forward the mail...

my ID anand99_10@yahoo.com

and im a doing my final year only....................................
    Saturday, August 4, 2007 1:16 AM
  • But  i already attached this form in my first mail for Microsoft student partner.

Saturday, August 4, 2007 6:06 PM
  • Thanks for sending the link  dude
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 1:14 AM
  • Thanx from my side 2...
    But are you confirm that form on the above link is same as  the form other student got directly from admin.
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 7:11 PM
  • Ya, i hv checked it.. its the same...
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 8:11 PM