recognition system not working RRS feed

Answers

• Issue sorted itself out after I gave the PC a rest (switched it off when I went to bed, switched it one a few minutes ago).

I got a reply from MS as well

Could you please try once again by clearing of your browser cache or try in different browser?  

If you still face the issue, please provide the screen shot of error message, hence this will help us to do the further investigation.
    • Marked as answer by sterretje_K5 Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:11 AM
    Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:55 AM

All replies

• Thanks. Let's see if a moderator will move it.

I can not report my own thread as abuse to get the attention of a moderator.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:32 PM
  • No worries, I'm sure one of the mods will be along at some point.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:02 PM
  • I saw this a few times in the last few days. I just tried with my own profile and it also shows "no points this year", etc. I suspect they are working on the system and everyone is affected. Still, good to report. Perhaps send an email to fissues at microsoft dot com. They generally reply with a status update, which would be good to share.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:07 PM
  • Issue sorted itself out after I gave the PC a rest (switched it off when I went to bed, switched it one a few minutes ago).

I got a reply from MS as well

Could you please try once again by clearing of your browser cache or try in different browser?  

If you still face the issue, please provide the screen shot of error message, hence this will help us to do the further investigation.
    • Marked as answer by sterretje_K5 Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:11 AM
    Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:55 AM
  • The issue is now resolved for me as well.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:37 PM