none
admin hacked my account RRS feed

• Question

• my hacked email account is( lay-o00o-nk@w.cn ) and the security email which i use it now is ( the-best-group1@hotmail.com ) and the password was ( ahmed2622) my security question for the hacked account is (بنك الامارات  ) i have the  Unique ID: ( 00037 FFE8C5DDF86 ) ? i hope if help center can check it and i am sure someone called Salem from the UAE sending money for one Admin and he hacking emails for him and the Admin called Ahmed and email for Salem ( i@hotmail.com ) and other email ( _@hotmail.co ) and he got this email by sending money to the Hotmail Admin called Ali khan and salem told me to talk to ADMIN Ahmed khan to send him money to return my accoun back and I will tell you all the information. He hacked my email address because i have a high account in gamezer.com and u can see the last emails i receieved from the gamezer.com.  I am responsibble of all what i said Sir and u can check it out. Thank you and hope if u can help me and return my hacked email. Thanks

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:14 PM

All replies

• اخي ممكن اساعدك تعال على سكايب rab3a3 تواصل معايا ممكن عن طريق جواب الامان تسترجعه للقيمزر   Karam 
    • Edited by karorom Friday, October 9, 2015 7:01 PM
    Friday, October 9, 2015 7:00 PM