locked
User acces denied RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    We have an issue with 1 user, who suddenly get's the message "acces is denied" when browsing to CRM.
    It worked before, and the user is active and has permissions on CRM.

    The strange thing: this only happens when working with IE. In Chrome or Firefox he doesn't get this message and he can work fine...

    I already have reset IE to default settings, but this didn't work.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:40 AM

Answers

  • Hi Saad, thanks for the respons.

    We found the issue.
    Apparently, there were some invaled/corrupt credentials for CRM in the Credential Manager.
    Just deleted these, and now it works again.

    • Marked as answer by Alexander_DM Friday, January 23, 2015 10:08 AM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 10:08 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    Can you run a trace and share your log here.


    Regards, Saad

    Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:04 AM
  • Hi Saad, thanks for the respons.

    We found the issue.
    Apparently, there were some invaled/corrupt credentials for CRM in the Credential Manager.
    Just deleted these, and now it works again.

    • Marked as answer by Alexander_DM Friday, January 23, 2015 10:08 AM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 10:08 AM