Can not backup to Maxtor Onetouch 4 Plus RRS feed

• Question

• I just bought a Maxtor Onetouch 4 Plus 500GB hard drive for backups.  I am doing a search and I can not find any one else that has had this problem.  When I installed the HD Onecare did see it and it was setup to be my backup HD since I did not have one before.  But when I go to do my backup it tells me that it can not find L: drive.  I went back into Onecar and it does see it for doing the setup.  I am not sure what is going on right now. 

Not sure if this might have anything to do with it but I am thinking not for when you can backup just your pictures online I do not have that option to select.  I can not fingure out what that is either.  

Thanks for any help on this.   

Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:58 PM

Answers

• The option to backup photos/pictures is an online subscription option, available for extra cost at the conclusion of the beta for 2.0.

For your problem, did additional software get installed with the Maxtor drive? Is the L: drive the Maxtor when you view it through Windows Explorer?

You may want to contact support - 

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2 -use the "Get More Help" link in the lower right of the page to contact support via email.

-steve

Monday, October 15, 2007 5:41 PM