Live search not crawlign my website RRS feed

• Question

• Live search has only crawled my site once, and has indexed only one page. The web address is www.mottmacinc.com. I know all the pages have been indexed in google and yahoo is in the process of indexing them. Can anyone help me with live search?
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:27 PM

Answers

• Pusta,

You are currently ranking extremely low. I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of the indexing and ranking forums for more information about how our crawler works and what you can do to increase your rank and indexing.

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Friday, March 20, 2009 6:38 PM
    Friday, March 20, 2009 6:38 PM

All replies

• I think I have the same problem I dont know what happened but my site used to be number 1 on live.com for relevant keywords like tramadol prescription, tramadol no prescription, but two weeks ago it vanished from the index, I went to webmaster tools and it seem like msn bot is no longer crawling my site. I dont now why is this happening since my site have hundreds of relevant backlinks and i have followed all the webmaster recommendations, my site is not penalized it is not getting crawled anymore.
    My site is http://www.tramadol-no-prescription.com/ please some one with an explanation let me know! 
    Thursday, March 5, 2009 8:38 PM
  • Pusta,

You are currently ranking extremely low. I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of the indexing and ranking forums for more information about how our crawler works and what you can do to increase your rank and indexing.

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Friday, March 20, 2009 6:38 PM
    Friday, March 20, 2009 6:38 PM