folder Conflicts[0000] RRS feed

• Question

• I suddenly have a folder Live Mesh on my desktop, with a folder named Conflicts[0000] in it.
    Why is it there?
    Any ideas?
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:02 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your post.  This folder indicates you have sync conflicts that need to be resolved.  At your earliest convenience we recommend you resolve the conflicts by either launching the resolution tool through the notifier or by clicking on the folder.
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:47 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your post.  This folder indicates you have sync conflicts that need to be resolved.  At your earliest convenience we recommend you resolve the conflicts by either launching the resolution tool through the notifier or by clicking on the folder.
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:47 PM
  • Thanks Evan, that much was clear to me. But I had conflicts before and never had that folder appear on my desktop.
    Why was it placed on my desktop?
    Friday, May 29, 2009 8:45 AM
  • Interesting. I've never seen such a folder and I regularly get conflicts reported for folders. In fact, I don't often pay attention to the sidebar of the folder and don't notice the conflicts for days. I like the desktop folder, though I have not yet seen it.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:53 PM